This year, the U.S. Postal Service is helping families out with replies from Santa. The process is simple, and can help parents and children both out!
- Have your child write a letter to Santa with their Christmas list, their plea to be on the “nice list”, what type of cookies they should bake for him, etc. And put the letter in an envelope labelled: Santa Claus, North Pole
- When alone, open the envelope and write a personalized response on the back of the letter. Possibly highlight your child’s accomplishments, goals, or something else special to them.
- Insert this into a new envelope addressed to your child with the return address of” Santa, North Pole”
- Add a First-Class Mail stamp to the envelope so it can be sent to you later
- Place the envelope into a larger envelope (the Postal Service prefers a Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope) and address it to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
The letters from Santa must be received in Anchorage no later than December 15th so Santa’s Helpers can do their magic!